Physical and Digital Libraries to Meet Students' Needs
The Library is located in the Student Achievement Center near the Enrollment Center on the Youngwood Campus. The digital library is accessible to current students and staff through the MyWestmoreland portal.
Library Resources and Services for Current Students Include:
- OneSearch Discovery Service
- Online databases with eBooks and journal articles in many disciplines
- A-Z the World and A-Z World Food for cultural and culinary information
- EBSCOhost databases in Art, Dentistry, Education, Hospitality, Nursing, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Technology
- Credo Reference eBooks
- Literary Reference Center
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Print books for research or leisure reading
- Children’s Book Collection
- Movie Collection
- Interlibrary loan
- Direct book loans from Seton Hill, St. Vincent, and Pitt at Greensburg with current Westmoreland I.D.
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m., 4-5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
(Spring and Fall Semesters)